Endicia Developer Guide & API Credentials
This developer guide teaches you how to get access to Endicia Label Server API. See also the list of required API credentials/keys for Endicia Label Server API integration.
Get Endicia API Credentials (Production)1. Register for an Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac plan.
2. Note down the Passphrase entered during sign-up. The passphrase is different from the password you log in to your Endicia account.
3. You will receive an email from Endicia with the Production Account ID.
4. If you forget your passphrase, either use Endicia Forgot Pass Phrase or reset Pass Phrase
Get Endicia API Credentials (Sandbox)1. Register a sandbox Endicia account (choose Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac) at this dedicated Endicia page
2. Select Visa and enter card number 4111111111111111 with an expiry date in the future.
3. Note down the Passphrase entered during sign-up. The passphrase is different from the password you log in to your Endicia account
4. You will receive an email from Endicia containing your Sandbox Account ID.
Required Endicia Label Server API credentials
Set up Endicia Auto-Purchase of Postage via Endicia.com
Endicia is a pre-paid service, set up auto-purchase of postage so that your Endicia account always has credit.1. Log in to your Endicia.com account using your Account ID and Passphrase.
2. From the My Account tab, select Tools --> Purchase Postage --> Auto-Purchase Settings
3. Select the Enable check box.
4. Select a Purchase Amount from the list.
5. Set your purchase Trigger Amount.
6.Click Continue to complete the process.